The photo I have uploaded for my UCard has been refused, why has this happened?
Your UCard photo should meet the following criteria:
- be a portrait-sized colour photo of your head and shoulders, such as a passport photo
- be an accurate representation of you and must not be edited in any way.
- There should be a clear contrast between the person and background (not too dark or too light)
- You must be facing the camera and your face must be clearly visible
- You need to upload your photo in one of the following formats: .jpg, .jpeg, or .png.
Was this helpful? 0 0