Where can I get my Erasmus form signed?


If your home university has asked you to have an Erasmus+ form signed at the beginning or end of the semester, for example a 'Certificate of Arrival', visit the Student Services Information Desk (SSiD) to get this completed.

The staff at SSiD are authorised to sign most Erasmus+ forms, but Learning Agreements will need to be signed by your departmental Erasmus tutor.

  • Last Updated Sep 15, 2023
  • Views 19
  • Answered By Scott Castle

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0