What do I do if I lose my UCard?


If you have lost or damaged your blue UCard, you can request a replacement for £10 by visiting SSiD on level three of the Students' Union.


  • Last Updated Sep 15, 2023
  • Views 1111
  • Answered By Scott Castle

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 1 0